- Go to Control Panel > Sites > Page Templates
- Create a Template called 'My Template'
- Go to Site > Navigation > Public Pages and click add a Public Page
- For Type, choose Templates > My Template then add the page
- Go to Site > Publishing > Export and create a custom export
- Make sure the page you created is selected for export and Export
- Download the export
- Delete the page you created and then delete the template you created (alternatively you could use a different bundle)
- Go to Site > Publishing > Import and select the Export you downloaded
Expected Result: An error is displayed using the language value, something like "The lar file could not be imported [...]"
Actual Result: The error is displayed but it displays the language key "the-lar-file-could-not-be-imported-because-it-requires-page-templates-or-site-templates-that-could-not-be-found.-please-import-the-following-templates-manually"
Not reproducible on master ae6005941ad5669f433dce911024fd5019552ee8
Reproducible on 70x-private-dcae6c5060770b366663b9ae7fa7ff1284b17412