When site's current language is not contained in the available languages of the asset, Workflow doesn't know which of those was chosen to translate the content title, therefore causing a mismatch between the flag icon and the translated title itself.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Liferay > Content > Web Content;
- Click on New > Folder, fill the required fields and Save;
- After creating the Folder, click on the content's options, then Edit;
- Under "Structure Restrictions and Workflow", choose "Default Workflow for this Folder";
- Select the Single Approver Workflow and Save;
- Enter the Folder;
- Add a new Basic Web Content and Submit for Publication;
- My Account > My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles;
- Change the site's language to Portuguese (append /ja/ after hostname:port in URL);
- Click on the pending task;
- Note that above the Web Content's title, the Brazil flag is displayed;
The flag icon that chooses the language of the content's title shows pt_BR even though the only translation available is en_US.
Workflow should know what is the language used in the translation of the content's title and match that with the flag icon instead of displaying the flag of the current site's language.