7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel->Configuration->System Settings->Infrastructure->Upload Servlet Request
- Set Overall Maximum Upload Request Size to "1024"
- Go to Test->My Account->Account Settings
- Change your profile picture
- Upload an image file 2KB or larger
- Note that the upload completes but fails (the "Done" button is still disabled)
Actual Result: The upload fails but there is no error message.
Expected Result: The upload fails and you are shown the error message "Request is larger than 1KB and could not be processed."
Portal master GIT ID: 0df5da3bf18b6ec032c96f37281ba5fa21f9e279
Portal 7.1.x GIT ID: f64bbc5c38600c1000f1f891118b1d9733a7d580
Portal 7.0.x GIT ID: bbc5245cfe1feed150c627bf989a3bcfb0c6317a