Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Documents & Media
1) Start the server login as Admin
2) Go to left Product Navigation Menu > Liferay DXP site > Content > Web Content
3) Click on the top-right three vertical dots and choose "Structure"
4) Click on the + button to add a new structure
5) Create a new structure made by an out of the box Image field, for example:
6) Save and associate a new, blank, dummy template to it so it will be possible to publish web contents from such structure
7) Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Documents and Media > Service > Maximum File Size, add 3072000
8) Go on the DXP Welcome page, click on the top-right + icon > Applications > Highlighted > Web Content Display > Add it to the page
9) Click on the top-right + icon in the portlet itself to add a new web content from the structure made at step 4/5
10) In the Image field, click on the "Select" button > "Select File" button > Choose an image that is more than 3MB in size
Actual behavior: There will be an error message saying "Please enter a file with a valid file size no larger than 100.0MB."
Expected: The message to be "Please enter a file with a valid file size no larger than 3MB."