Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Alloy Editor
1. Access Liferay in a non-Webkit browser (Firefox was used for this testing, but it is also reproducible on MS Edge and Internet Explorer).
2. Add a document to the documents and media portlet with an image
3. Go to Content --> Web Content and add a new basic web content.
4. Enter the following information in the source view of the content
5. Go back to the text view and select one of the created links and click the folder icon
6. Select one of the documents uploaded earlier and a window pops up
Expected Results: You can select the add button in the popup window
Actual Results: The add button does not work and produces a IndexSizeError: Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed amount error in the browser console.