Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Sprint:Forms_7.2_18, Forms: Design Sprint 1, Forms: Design Sprint 2, Forms_7.2_19, Forms_7.2_20
QA Test Score:9
- Default language means the Site System Language
- Add translation Dropdown Button should display the following languages:
- English (United States)
- Chinese (China)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- Portuguese (Brasil)
- German (Germany)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Finnish (Finland)
- Catalan (Spain)
- French (France)
- The dropdown should appear right below to the dropdown button and aligned to the left, according to Lexicon and Clay specifications (current it is not proper implemented. (image-02)).
- Users can’t add the same language selected on default language.
- Once Selected, a given language should be visible and active.
- Users can change the selected language to be translated just by selecting another language previously added just by clicking on it. See gif select-01
- If users select a language selected previously on the dropdown list it will turn to this selected option making it active. According to gif select-02
- Users can remove a previously added language by clicking on its “X” icon. But it’s not possible to remove the Default language. See gif-03 and image-03.
- Currently, an added language keeps available on dropdown and, by clicking on it this added language is activated.
- Users can’t switch field
- Users are able to edit field label and it’s options
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.