Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
When accessing the web content templates, you get an error saying templates are unavailable and that the request has too many parameters when you have many structures and are using SQL Server.
1. Set up SQL Server (I used a Windows 2012 Server VM preloaded with it and created a database)
2. Set up portal-ext.properties to connect to the SQL Server (I used these properties)
3. Start up bundle and go to Control Panel > Server Administration > Scripts
4. Add and run the attached " Add Structures Script.txt ", it should succeed successfully after a minute or so and having added 2100 structures
5. Go to Site > Content > Web Content
6. Click on the Templates tab
Actual Result: "Web Content is temporarily unavailable." is displayed and there is this error in the logs:
Expected Result: Templates are displayed without errors.