Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
- Add a web content folder and assign Single Approver Workflow to this folder.
- Create a new user firstname.lastname@example.org and grant this user Administrator role (so that this user can approve the article).
- Login as email@example.com -> Add a new web content into the folder created in #1 -> and Submit for Publication.
- Login as firstname.lastname@example.org -> Approve the article created in #3.
- Go to web content page and change the view to "List" view.
- Check the tool tip of "Approved" status.
Expected behavior: approver should be displayed.
Actual behavior: creator (test user) is displayed.
Reproduced on branch and Master: