As a forms builder user, I'd like to create actions of my rules to autofill fields that I have in my form
- When the user choose the Autofill option of the action select, a selector should appear to select the data provider and the label "From Data Provider" should be placed before the new selector;
- If the user change any of the options of the first action select, the second field should be refreshed.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.