As a forms builder user, I'd like to create actions of my rules to calculate fields that I have in my form
- When the user choose the Calculate option of the action select, a calculator should appear with two field selector and a disabled text box with the results;
- If the user change any of the options of the first action select, the second field should be refreshed.
Definition of Done
- () All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- () Related tests created and passed successfully;
- () Verify if the test labels were added;
- () Code with peer review completed;
- () Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- () No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- () Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary).
|Testing before master||Closed|
|Merge to Master||Closed|
|Testing after master||Closed|
|[Bug] A console exception is happening when building a Calculate action with more than one numeric field||Closed|