Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
When clicking the calendar invitation email link using SAML, screen transition does not proceed correctly.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup two Liferay intances on two jvm
- Configure different virtual host name for each instance and write to hosts file (this step is required if two instances are on same machine)
- Create a user, eg. user1, on both instances, with same credentials
- Refer to the following page and setup Liferay as IdP and SP
- Login as email@example.com to SP
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuraton > Server Administration > Mail
- Setup valid mail setting to receive email
- Add a Calendar Portlet to homepage
- Create an event and invite "user1"
- Please confirm that you received an invitation email
- Logout from the portal
- Check the email sent to "user1", and click the link of the received email to access the calendar
- Login as user1
The page shows you are not loged in.
You are loged in and there will be buttons for you to click in calendar
Note: If user1 is already logged in, the calendar event display normally.
Screen transition is done correctly.