Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Site Templates
After remove a page from a Site Template and try to propagate this change to a Site, which belongs to this Site Template, a NullPointerException is showed in log file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Site Template with 2 pages.
- Create a Site based on Site Template created in step 1.
- Go to Site created in step 2 and check that those 2 pages are propagated ok.
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Server Administration > (tab) Log Levels and Add Category com.liferay.portlet.sites.util.SitesImpl to DEBUG level
- Go to Site Template and remove one page.
- Go to Site in order to propagate this change.
Change is propagated but NPE is showed in log file.
Change is propagated and NPE should not be showed in log file.