Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP8, 7.0.X, 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Branch Version/s:7.1.x, 7.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:S02E01 - Alien Resurrection
Git Pull Request:
1) IE11 log in as Admin
2) Control Panel > Content > Web Content
3) Add Structure with Image and Web Content. Save
4) Create a template with that structure with Image and Web Content fields. Save.
5) Add Web Content Display to public page.
6) Add new WC of structure to the WCD.
7) Enter title, click "Select" to add image. Add an image.
8) Try to click and type in any text field (title or summary)
Expected: Typing to work
Actual behavior: Typing will be disabled, although the click event will make that field active
Reproduced on branch @ d3c7bfb97fb02bea77de037846ca7eb03a8b1841f75061b8e73e72990ae00033
Reproduced on master @ e7405bec2a5997da28fb90e4b8a68e25956eb1bfbf773f7c228759496c9598b5
- All working fine on MS Edge
- No errors thrown by the Dev console
- Using Tabulator will help to restore the responsiveness of the text fields