Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Documents & Media
The goal of this spike is to evaluate the experience of modifying multiple documents permissions in a quick way.
- Tri-state checkbox seems the best option to solve changing permissions of multiple items.
- A tri-state cycle could be risky because users are not familiar with this interaction.
- Use tri-state just at the beginning to inform and a reset button (to restore to initial values) could be a more familiar option.
- Tooltips and helpers can help in any case to inform better.
- There are two permission tag-libs, we would like to use the non-modal one.
- Searching feature is a must for permission page
- When the user scrolls down the table header should be fixed to provide information about the permissions columns