Affects Version/s: Master
It is not possible to invoke a remote service which includes Enum parameters in their signature.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the class BlogsEntryServiceImpl
- Add a new method `dummy` with one parameter of type `com.liferay.portal.kernel.transaction.Isolation`.
- Regenerate the service with `gradle buildService`
- Deploy both `blogs-api` and `blogs-service`
- Go to `http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws` and look for the new method
- Fill in the parameter with one of the enum values (e.g. `COUNTER`).
Expected: The method is resolved and invoked.
Actual: An errors is displayed in the logs and the method is not invoked.