Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.10 DXP FP2, Master
Validation messages in Forms 2.0 are missing multilanguage.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Site Admin > Content > Forms
- Press the Plus button to add a Form
- Add a translation to the form (ej. Spanish)
- Drag and Drop a Text Field and give it a label, etc.
- Switch to Spanish and Assert that you can translate Label, Help Text, Predefined Value and Place Holder Text
- Switch to English again and assert that you can enable Validation and then you can write a "Show Error Message".
- Switch to Spanish and assert that you can't change the "Show Error Message"
- Save the Form.
- Once the form is reloaded now you can switch to Spanish and click on the Text Field.
- Assert that you can change the "Show Error Message"
- However, if you switch to English you'll see that you are in fact rewriting the English message with the one defined in Spanish
Each language should have their own "Show Error Message"
Translation does not work for "Show Error Message"