Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
CSS for the Control Panel is applied even if permission to view it has been denied to the user via the theme.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the attached fjord-theme
2. Create a new site.
3. Apply the fjord theme to the new site.
4. Create a new user and make the user a member of the new site.
5. Sign in as the new user.
6. Use the "Go to Other Site" option from the control panel to navigate to the new site.
1. Please follow the same steps as LPP-31639
Site should load without the control panel since the user is not an administrator and the theme has a permission check in place for the control panel.
While the control panel is not loaded, the theme's CSS displays as if it is. See the attached screenshot image.png or the image.png from LPP-31639