Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Steps to reproduce
- Create some web articles for testing.
- Create two new pages, eg. Listing page and Target page.
- Insert asset publishers on both pages and configure them to show those created web articles.
- Set Target page's asset publisher as default asset publisher on the page (Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page).
- Set Listing page to show articles on the Target page (Look And Feel Configuration > Link Application URLs to Page: select Target page).
- Navigate to the Listing page.
- Click an asset from the list.
After clicking asset link it will redirect to the Target page and will show the selected article in Full Content.
After clicking asset link it will redirect to the Target page but the Asset Publisher is not only displaying the selected asset.
deprecated link application urls to page, but a property can still enable it until 7.2 LPS-79702
We can still bring it up with:
Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Widget Tools > Look and Feel Configuration