- It is possible to select more than one segment.
- When selecting a segment, the page updates to the page targeted under the criteria of the segment.
- If more than one segment is selected, the criteria to show the page follows the priority order of segments.
- It is possible to have no segment selected.
- If no segment is selected the page shown is the default.
- If there are many segments, scroll will appear.
- It is possible to navigate inside the page under the selected segment criteria.
- If there are no segments, the Segments section in the side panel appears with a help text and with no segments.
- When the simulation panel is closed, the segments simulation stops.
- When the panel is reopened, all segments are unchecked
Design Deliverable (Review Workflow and Component page on Figma):
- Mockups: Figma Design