Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
- Start up Liferay installation
- Deploy the module (res.act.module.jar) and portlet (res-act-portlet.war) attached in this ticket. The module includes a file default.xml referencing the portlet:
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles and go to Define Permissions for any of the regular roles.
- In the search box, type res-act-portlet.
There is a section called Resource Permissions with two actions, one of which is action.TESTACTION
- Redeploy the war portlet by dropping it again in the /deploy folder.
- Reload the page and search again for res-act-portlet
Expected: We can still see section Resource Permissions with its two actions.
Observed: The section Resource Permissions has disappeared.