Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Liferay DXP -> Contents -> Documents & Media
- Open Document Type tab and create new document type as "image type" for the title.
- Open up the Main Metadata Fields dropdown
- Give it a name (DocType), then add a Boolean field, and configure it with "Required – Yes"
- Save the Document Type
- Go back to Documents & Media
- Select multiple upload and drag & drop (not open up a dialog and select files) a group of a few test documents
- Refresh the page, you will see "These files have been previously uploaded but not actually saved. Please save or delete them before they are removed." message.
- Click the check box above the files to be saved to select all
- On the right hand side, select Document Type and select the DocType, and check the Boolean
When an error occurs, the UI displays an untranslated key: an-unexpected-error-occurred-while-saving-your-document.
When an error occurs, the UI should display a translated message.