*Step by step:*
- Create a form with a Date field and publish it. You can import my exported form instead of create it manually. See it in attachment.
- Access it via web, such as this image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aNx_5AmnTqpbV2LaAcpF3tHmZNhq2BQg
- Enable the Inspect of browser (chrome in this case), select the option Network and fill out on filter field the value "send", such as this image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iKWhIoCQGCo4PR7W8lXybuuke_doNv5U
- Click on area of date field and when the date picker appear select a data, see the attached gif file to reproduce this step
- Observe the events generated on step 4
The system is sending 1 Field focus when the user select the date field are to open the date picker and when selecting the date from date picker another Field focus is generated.
The system shall generate only one Field focus when the user click on date field area to open the date picker and no new event shall be generated after the user select the date from date picker.
Master Development -> http://192.168.109.41:8181