*Step by step:*
- Create a form with a Grid field and publish it. You can import my exported form instead of create it manually. See it in attachment.
- Access it via web, such as this image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aNx_5AmnTqpbV2LaAcpF3tHmZNhq2BQg
- Enable the Inspect of browser (chrome in this case), select the option Network and fill out on filter field the value "send", such as this image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iKWhIoCQGCo4PR7W8lXybuuke_doNv5U
- Select on option from grid list and obverse the events
- Select another option different from the first one and observe the events too. Please watch the video in gif format to reproduce the steps properly
The system is generating duplicated events of Form focused and Form blurred for every option of grid to be selected. It seems that the events are being replicating for the number of options configured on grid. See the video in gif format for further details.
The system shall generate only one Field focus when the user select an option on grid. If the user selects more than one option at the same moment, only one Field focused is generated independent of the user select more than one option. The same is applicable for Field blurred.
Master Development -> http://192.168.109.41:8181