- drag and drop interaction to add the field is the same for all fields.
- after added the field's label should be "Date Picker".
- Field name (field id) must comes from the field name, but as "camelCase".
- Properties are (check screenshot):
Show Label - active by default
Repeatable - inacive by default
Allow Multiple Selections - inactive by default
- Field is switchable - Check the linked issue "
- Follow the sabe behaviour we currently have on Alloy component.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.
|Merge to Master||Closed|
|[Bug] Typing fast on name and Help Text doesn't update immediately||Closed|
|[Bug] Searchable field disable is not working on Date Field||Closed|
|[Bug] Invalid date on Predefined value crashes the UI on Forms||Closed|