Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
When the session is about to expire, a pop-up comes up and we have two options: Extend the session or just close the pop-up. No matter which one we pick, the notification container node in DOM will remain after closing pop-up and will block some options which can not be clicked anymore.
- Change session-timeout to 2 minutes in web.xml file and session.timeout.warning=1 portal-ext.properties.
- Start Liferay (Master, 7.1.x or 7.0.x)
- Login as admin and scale down the window width to reach mobile view.
- Wait for the pop-up to extend the session.
- Click on "Extended" or close it with X.
- Inspect the DOM and search for element with lfr-notification-container class.
- Try to click on the options shaded by that element.
There are no remaining elements making non-clickable some option in the UI.
That element node is provoking some elements to become non-clickable.
Reproduced on 7.0.x Commit: 7927b4371ff258bc37bcc08f677b7761c23b8dc8
The issue is more serious in 7.0.x (and specially mobile devices) because of the position of the notification alert, but even in Master you can see how in some cases is blocking options in Product
LPS-84988 has to be reverted when committing the solution.