Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
- Create a new site "new site" and a public page "test"
- Go back to default Liferay site and create a new public page "new test" (Type: Link to URL, URL: /web/new-site/test)
- Create a new user and assign the user members of Liferay and "new site"
- Go to Control Panel > Users and Organizations
- Besides the new user's record, click Actions > Impersonate User
- Click on "new test" page which redirects to localhost:8080/web/new-site/test
Actual Result: doAsUserId parameter is removed from URL "localhost:8080/web/new-site/test" so the impersonation is not working.
Expected Result: Impersonation is working as the URL is within Liferay portal.