Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Portal Services > Localization
Portal redirects guests to the default language instead of the preferred language, when locale.prepend.friendly.url.style=2 and locale.default.request=true are set
Steps to reproduce
- Setup EE6.2 and install portal-168
- Add the following properties to portal-ext.properties
- Start Liferay
- Make sure that the default portal language is "en_US"
- Configure browser language preferences, and set it to Japanese(ja)
- Delete browser cookies and caches
- Access to http://localhost:8080 as Guest user
You get redirected to http://localhost:8080/en/ (default language)
You get redirected to http://localhost:8080/ja/ (browser language preferences)
I tested this issue with the latest Google Chrome.
This issue was fixed in
LPS-35039, so it seems that this is regression bug.
It seems to be related to "I18nFilter.java".
With "locale.prepend.friendly.url.style=3" (default), issue does not happen, page is displayed in Japanese.
Master: Commit: afff6075f732b4bc63430385617c58c416735e58
6.2.x: Commit: d96477c175dbba21ee6567c76209d5d5d1725c91