Affects Version/s: None
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Workflow_7.2_02, Workflow_7.2_03, Workflow_7.2_04, Workflow_7.2_05, Workflow_7.2_06, Workflow_7.2_07, Workflow_7.2_08, Workflow_7.2_09
As a process owner, I want to able to see a list of reports for all running processes, so I can check how many items are open, on time and if there is any overdue.
- The dataset display should show all published and not published process definitions;
- The table should have the following columns:
- Process Name, Total Open, On Time, Overdue;
- For "Process Name" it should be considered the most recent workflow version name;
- For “Total Open” it should be considered all open instances, regardless the workflow version, and they will be all related to the same entry on the table (see item above);
- The pagination component should be displayed when the table has 10 items or more;
When there is no SLAs set for a process, the columns On Time and Overdue should return an empty value (use dash "");- This will be implemented when the SLA definition is done. The sum for items On time + Overdue should be equal to the Total Open;(this criteria is not valid, cause some items may not have SLAs triggered) Users should be able to click on the process name and be directed to the process report page;Will be implemented when the process report page is built.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
Design Deliverable (Review the Workflow page on Figma)