As a process owner, I want to able to see a summary of all open items for a certain process and if they are assigned or not.
- The sum for items On time + Overdue should be equal to the Total Open;
Consider as Overdue all process items that exceed the overall process resolution time or a specific deadline for a task;
- The stack-bar chart should consider 2 variables, assigned and unassigned, and distribute all opem items splitting them into Overdue and On Time;
- If there is no data to populate the chart, it should display the specific chart on its empty state (as specified at the Components page on Figma);
- If a user update the Report page that has an empty card and after that a new data arise the card state must change from empty to populated;
- If there is an unexpected error, the card should display the specific error state (as specified at the Components page on Figma);
- If there is no deadline defined for the process, the card should display the specific state (as specified at the Components page on Figma);
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
Design Deliverable (Review Workflow and Component page on Figma)