Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > API > Kaleo Engine
Workflows with a wrong groovy script should trace a message with ERROR level after script execution, now the message is written only in case of activating DEBUG level
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a workflow called "Wrong Workflow" using attached wrong_workflow.xml
- Go to "Documents and Media" and create a folder called "WrongFolder"
- Edit "WrongFolder" folder and configure "Wrong Workflow" as Default Workflow for all Document Types
- Import a file into "WrongFolder", the workflow will be launched
- Go to "User => My Workflow Tasks", assign it and approve
- If you check the imported file, you will notice it remains in "Pending" status.
- Check log file:
- a error message is displayed in log file after approval operation
- no message is displayed in log file