Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7. Portal 7.1.x-private GIT ID: bba0cfd4f6ebb469a74562d0fd620aa4eeaa4cdc.
Not reproducible on:
Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 6a6d1b7557de3a5b6d7b63eae6cf8ee40d0c35a0.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7. Portal 7.1.10 Fix Pack 2.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a fragment that has an lfr-editable image field
- Add a content page that uses that fragment
- Add an image to the fragment but rather than selecting an existing image in documents and media, add a new image
The image displays properly.
The missing image icon appears. Viewing the page will also show the missing image icon. Going back to edit the content page again will display the image, but going back to the live page view will still show the missing image icon.
- The workaround is to upload the image to documents and media first.
- Going into the HTML and removing the "&imagePreview=1" portion of the URL will cause the image to display properly.