Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Site's Categorization > Tags (Content > Tags for Liferay prior to 7.1);
- Add 7 tags (all following the name pattern tagX, with X being the number of the tags added so far);
- Add a Tag Navigation widget to any page;
- Go to Site's Content > Documents and Media;
- Add 7 Basic Documents with the following sequence of tag categorization for each document: doc1 (tag1), doc2 (tag1, tag2), doc3 (tag1, tag3, tag3)...doc7 (tag1, tag2, tag3, tag4, tag5, tag6, tag7);
- Go back to the page where is located the Tag Navigation widget.
If a tag is used more than 7 times, the size of the tag font shown on the widget is smaller than the others.
Since the tag1 is the most referenced in documents, then it should be the displayed with the biggest font of the bunch.
Reproduced on master @ commit bb326007503eaf65d3749d433f357de6aca893f6