Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce Watch the attached video for assistance:
- Put these two lines in your hosts file:
- Start a 7.0 DXP with de-59
- Go to Site Administration -> Control Panel -> Sites -> Sites
- Open Liferay site's options
- Add site1.example.com as a virtual host for the public pages, Save
- Create a new site called "Sample site"
- Add site2.example.com as a virtual host for the public pages, Save
- Create a new Page called "Home"
- Go to Home page's configuration, click the upper right corner menu and select Permissions
- Remove the View permission of the Guest user, Save
- Create a new Page called "Login"
- Put a Sign in portlet on it
- Log out
- Go to http://site2.example.com:8080'
- See you've got redirected to the login page of Sample site as expected
- Log in
- See you are on the Home page of Sample site
- Go to the Login page's configuration, make the page hidden (Hide from navigation menu ON , on master: Show in Public Pages Hierarchy Menu OFF), Save
- Log out
Expected behavior: You get redirected to the Sample site's Login page
Actual behavior: You get redirected to the default Liferay site's guest page
7.0.x @ commit (a1a0648aae1f06a0b8645674e628f3ccd300e9e7) reproduced
master @ commit (9a6d193475cafb3abd552a841a213b6dd5b435fe) reproduced