Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Any data definitions created through the "copy" mechanism will contain the same data definitions as their source and visa versa.
- Go to Content > Dynamic Data Lists
- Click Kebab button -> Manage Data Definitions.
- Click Add button, create a data definition called "Data Definition".
- Click kebab button near "Data Definitions" -> Manage Templates. Create a Form Template named "test1".
- Click kebab button near "Data Definitions" -> Copy, give it name as "Data Definitions Copy". Then click Copy button. Do not check any box to copy templates.
- Kebab -> Manage Templates.
Expected Behavior: No templates displayed since no templates were copied.
Actual Behavior: One template with the title "test1 (Data Definition)".