Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
1. Create a web content structure with an image field.
2. Create a web content template accordingly to sync with the above created web content structure.
3. Create a web content article with the created structure.
4. Click Select on image field.
5. Make sure you are in the "Web Content Images" section in the uploader.
6. Either drag&drop or click Select File to try to upload a non-image type file.
Actual Behavior: Message appear "Please enter a file with valid extension()"
Expected Results: The message should be "Please enter a file with valid extension(jpg,png...)".
Reproduced on 7.0.x: d2dd8302b7ba6b764b8b2e076ef6ec21fe71ba67