The consumer of this API will be able to:
- Receive the answers of a "select" field in a more easy to process and standard way.
The list of structured contents should only include contents the current user has permissions to view. If a structured content is requested and the current user doesn't have permission to view it, a 404 error should be returned.
The API should support at least Plain JSON, JSON-LD and HAL as output formats.
The consumer developer should be able to control which linked resources are embedded so that they can be retrieved along with a content in a single request.
The consumer developer can specify which fields are desired, to reduce the data transfer when the API is used from a consumer sensitive to it.
Given A Press release with the fields:
- Headline (text)
- Executive summary (text area)
- Cover image (image)
- Press brochure (docs&media)
- Article body (text area)
- CompanySite (select)
And I create a Press release with the values:
- Headline = “New lowcost car insurance launched”
- Executive summary = “Insurance4Every1 has launched a new type of car insurance targeting budget minded customers with customized coverage”
- Cover image = “test.jpg”
- Press brochure = “press.pdf”
- Article body = “Insurance4Every1 has launched a new type of car insurance targeting budget minded customers with customized coverage”
-dateCreated = "10/06/2018"
-category = "car", "insurance"
- companySite = "Madrid"
When I make a request to structuredContents of contentSpace “Insurance4Every1Spain”
Then the structured content retrieved should model the companySite as following:
- companySite: ["Madrid"]