Status: In Design
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As a forms builder user, I'd like to know what Add Field and Elipsis button of Calculator does
- When there's no repeatable field the ellipsis symbol should not be active and a tooltip must describe the reason.
- When there's no field to Add field, it should have a tooltip to describe the reason.
Definition of Done
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) Verify if the test labels were added;
- ( ) Code with peer review completed;
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary).