Renaming child pages does not show the change in the above navigation menu when staging and page versioning is enabled.
- Install 2 bundles of Liferay DXP 7.0 installed with DE-58
- Configure the portal-ext.properties so staged server can talk to live server for publishing
- in both portal-ext.properties
- Set up Test Site 1 on the staging server to publish remotely to Test Site 1 on the live server on the live bundle. Be sure to enable page versioning for public pages
- On stage server Test Site 1, Add Public Page with type "Empty", and add some web content to it
- Add a child page under the "Welcome" Page named "Child Test"
- Verify that the name in the left hand navigation and the navigation at the top of the page both say Child Test
- Configure the Child Test page and change the name to Child Modified and save
Expected Results: Name in the left hand navigation and navigation at the top of the page both say Child Modified
Actual Results: Name in the left hand navigation says Child Modified, but name at the top still says Child Test
Not reproduced -
Not Reproduced -