Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, Master
Component/s: Portal Configuration > Portal Instances
When you create a new portal instance and then delete it, data in some tables that are related to the company, will not get deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up a new portal instance
2. Place a Dynamic Data List Display portlet on the page in the new instance
3. Add List and then create a new data definition for it (do not select any of the existing ones)
4. Create a new custom field for Documents Folder
5. Create a new folder under Content & Data / Documents and Media, enter some value to the newly created custom field
6. In order to have some data in the SystemEvent table, create a form and delete it (entries are added into the table when an asset is deleted)
7. Note down company id of newly created instance from company table
8. Verify data with the companyID exists in the following tables: systemevent, expandotable, expandocolumn
9. Delete newly created instance
Company is deleted from the company table, but if you check systemevent, expandotable, expandocolumn tables, you find data related to the deleted company ID.
Expected result: Data associated with the deleted company ID gets deleted.
solves a similar issue for User Groups. LPS-52177