For delivering personalized experiences at scale, our customers need to deal with tons of images and media assets. Personalization leverages categorization to provide the best experience to the customers.
Currently, Documents and Media does not provide a good experience when managing multiple assets. Our goal is to help our customers to categorize and tag documents and media assets at scale. But a special case when dealing with multiple assets is when we have selected just one. The goal of this story is to help our customers to edit the tags of an asset in a quick way.
- When a user selects an asset in DM, the user will be able to change tags in a quick way.
- When a user is changing the tags in the single asset, the user will be able to see current tags and add new ones or remove the old ones.
- When a user saves the operation, the system will notify the user of the operation result
- Select one asset in DM
- Click Edit Tags action in the Management Toolbar
- Type a Tag or Select one using Tag Selector
- Click Save
- Add modal window
- Add action: "Edit Tags" within the management toolbar menu
- Add quick action for "Edit Tags" using the Tags icon
- When the user selects the Edit Tags action then the Tags modal is shown.
- Modal message: "You are editing the tags for "#filename"."
- When the user clicks the Save button then a success alert is shown with the text "Success: Changes saved"
- For now, the Edit Tags action is only available just for files (not for folders).
- The management toolbar must contextualize when an item can be tag-edited or not.
If the new component is not ready yet we must use the current tags selector.
Follow the same rules and measures described for Edit Categories