Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Sprint:Col | Sprint 4 | Nov19 - Nov30, Col | Sprint 5 | Dec3 - Dec14, Col | Sprint 6 | Dec17 - Jan18, Col | Sprint 7 | Jan22 - Feb1, Col | Sprint 8 | Feb4 - Feb15, Col | Sprint 9 | Feb18 - Mar5, Col | Sprint10 | Mar6 - Mar15, Col | Sprint11 | Mar19 - Mar28, Col | Sprint 12 | Apr1 - Apr5
Git Pull Request:
For delivering personalized experiences at scale, our customers need to deal with tons of images and media assets. Personalization leverages categorization to provide the best experience to the customers.
Currently, Documents and Media does not provide a good experience when managing multiple assets. Our goal is to help our customers to categorize and tag documents and media assets at scale. The goal of this story is to help our customers to edit the categories of several assets select from the same pagination in DM.
- When a user selects several assets in DM, the user will be able to change categories in a quick way.
- When a user is changing the categories the asset will be able to append new categories to the old ones or to replace the old ones with the new ones.
- When a user saves the operation, the system will notify the user of the operation result
- Select two or more assets in DM
- Click Edit Categories action in the Management Toolbar
- Select some Categories using Categories selector
- Click Save
- Add radio buttons
- The main message changes for this case
- Modal message: "You are editing the common categories for #numfiles items. Select append or replace current categories: ".
- If all the items selected have common categories, those categories must appear in the categories selector when the modal is shown. Else if true the categories selector must appear empty.
- There are two options to add categories in Multiple Selection:
- Edit: Add new categories or remove common categories.
- Replace: These categories replace all existing categories.
- Each option has a help message below:
- Append -> "Add new categories to the already existing categories"
- Replace -> "New categories replace all existing categories"
- Append option is selected by default.
- When the user clicks the Save button then a success alert is shown with the text "Success: Changes saved"
The modal height is set in 425px and the modal must adapt its height when the content is higher than 425px.