Affects Version/s: None
As an admin user I want to be able to access all workflow components at a global level in the portal, so I can build new processes, see reports or track submissions.
- Create a new section for workflow components at global level, under the Control Panel, called Workflow;
- Under Workflow there should be 3 sections: Process Builder, Reports and Submissions;
- Under Process Builder there should be 2 tabs: Workflows and Configuration;
- The section Configuration should replace the current section "Schemes";
- The section Reports will be only available for EE customers;
- The section Submissions should replace the current section "Monitoring".
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
Design Deliverables (Review the workflow-global-EE and workflow-global-CE pages on Figma):