Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
There were changes between 7.0 and 7.1, so the reproduction steps are different.
Reproduction steps for master / 7.1/ 7.0:
- Create a Site
- Turn on Local Staging, enable staging for Widget Templates (Application Display Templates on older versions)
- Checkpoint: run the following query:
SELECT * FROM trunk.portletpreferences WHERE portletId like "%PortletDisplayTemplatePortlet%";
There is a new entry, which contains the settings for the Widget Templates app
- Create another Site, enable Local Staging, enable staging for Widget Templates
- Run the query again
There is only one entry in the database, the two Sites share the same settings, which is wrong
There is another entry in the database storing the settings for the Widget Templates app for the second Site
Only in 7.0:
DDMTemplates related to the PortletDisplayTemplate portlet wouldn't be exported the second time and onwards local staging is turned on. The query would be inputting invalid criteria that would prevent proper retrieval of ADTs.
See comments for more information.
1. Create a few ADTs for Liferay DXP Site (test1, test2, test3).
2. Select one of the newly created ADT as the Display Template for the Asset Publisher portlet (test1)
3. Enable local live staging with default options (No ADTS, just Documents and Media, Web Content and Mobile Device Families).
4. Go back to the configuration of the Asset Publisher portlet. There are no other previous created ADTs in the Display Template drop-down menu.
5. Disable staging and active it again by *selecting "Application Display Templates" option*under Staged Content settings.
6. Go back to the configuration of the Asset Publisher portlet.
Actual Result: There are still no other previous created ADTs in the Display Template drop-down menu.
Expected Result: Other previous created ADTs will be displayed in the Display Template drop-down menu.