The theme gulp tasks, as well as gradle watch, directly access the gogo console to install the exploded theme's WAR file as a bundle running the following command:
As you can see, gogo is refusing to install it because it thinks we are talking about a JAR instead of a dir.
The exception thrown in the server looks like this:
And the stack trace is:
This didn't happen before, but I don't know which commit caused the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure portal to start gogo console
- Start the portal
- Deploy attached war
- Expand attached war to a temporal folder
- Run the "install" command as shown in the first image but using the expanded folder path
- Bundle should be redeployed
- Redeployment fails as explained
Please note that this fails in 7.1.x too, so the fix must be backported.