Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:U&SM | Sprint 7, U&SM | Sprint 8, U&SM | Sprint 9, U&SM | Sprint 18, U&SM | Sprint 19, U&SM | Sprint 20
Personal applications include by default:
- Account Settings
- My Workflow Tasks
- My Submissions
- My Organizations
- My Subscriptions
- Shared with me
- My Sync Devices (If Liferay Sync is installed)
The design should include two scenarios:
- Showing the personal applications in the context of a site (with its theme)
- Showing the personal applications in the context of the "personal site"
- In this case, think through how would a user "go back" to the site
This link contains a proposed wireframes for personal applications regarding the two scenarios detailed above.
To solve 2.1 scenario my proposal is:
- to allow the admin user to decide whether the logo should link to the personal site or to the context of the main site.
- navigate across sites using the dropdown user menu (which is showing the sites where the user has access)