7.0.0 DXP FP63, 7.0.X, 7.1.10 DXP FP4, 7.1.X, Master
Line breaks are replaced by <br/> and </br> codes and the script does not work due to the incorrect format.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a master-private, 7.0.x-private or 7.1.x-private bundle.
- Go to Control Panel -> Kaleo Designer option.
- Click Add New Definition.
- Add a Condition to the View panel.
- Double click on the newly added Condition.
- Go to the management toolbar on the left and double click on the Script value.
- Add a new line in the script and save, for example:
8. Check again the value of the script field.
Expected result the value remains the same with the changes added.
Actual result : line breaks are replaced with <br/> and </br> codes, which will make the script fail.