Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Portal Services > Configuration Management
The HTTP Header Response settings, set in the portal-ext.properties are ambiguous.
The settings for "full" or "partial" make sense, but using the default release name to turn the header response off should probably just be something like "off".
As it exists now, the default release name is not intuitively understood. For example, the documentation gives "Liferay Portal Community Edition" or "Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition" as examples, with no mention of "Liferay DXP Digital Enterprise".
To check the headers:
- Start up a portal instance
- After it starts up, inspect the home page
- Go to the network tab in your browser's inspect window
- Refresh the page and click on "localhost"
- Observe the HTTP Request Headers