Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
- Enable local live staging on the default site (maintaining the default configurations);
- Create a new basic web content;
- Put an Asset Publisher on the Welcome page and configure it in this way:
"Asset Selection" Tab: Asset Type -> Web Content Article / Any
"Display Settings" Tab:
Display Template -> Full Content
Enable Comments -> True
- Publish to live (page + Web Content).
- Add a new comment for the web-content in the Asset Publisher (in live).
Result: Logged in as an Administrator you are not able to delete any comments (in live).
- 7.0x @ commit (a76c07f8db536399d4837e9fd133c10993cdc357) reproduced
- master @ commit (ebab19185fbab8a463348f0f9f393bcc4cfd8641) reproduced
Expected Result: Users should be able to UPDATE and DELETE discussion on Live site if the necessary permissions are granted.
Assets covered with the fix: