7.0.X, 7.1.10 DXP FP3, 7.1.1 CE GA2, 7.1.10 DXP FP4, 7.1.X, Master
After the change added by the issue https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-78738 , when selecting a language that makes the URL to include a locale with a "-", like for example "en-GB", this breaks the Control Panel.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set this property in portal-ext.properties: locale.prepend.friendly.url.style=2
- Set this property in portal-ext.properties: locales.enabled=en_US,en_GB,nl_NL,nl_BE
- Add a Language Selector widget to any page of a site
- Select british english or belgian nederlands
- Click on the menu link to access the Control Panel
The Control Panel is broken.
The Control Panel is displayed as usual.