Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
In the attachments there's a Web Service Client, that calls 7.1 Portlet_DL_DLAppService.getFIleEntriesCount() and tested it with DXP 7.1.
The sample source code is attached, the following line:
In PWWSTest.java should be changed, to replace 20126 with the Guest group's groupId.
The service connects to localhost over port 8080
- Start a portal
- Make sure the login works with screenname and password (portal authentication should be changed to screenName)
- When portal is up and running run the web service client
Expected behaviour: it will print the numbers of FileEntries for the guest group will be 0 by default.
- Now login to the portal and change test's password to e.g.: te:st
- Modify DLAppServiceSoapServiceLocator to change this line:
private java.lang.String Portlet_DL_DLAppService_address = "http://test:test@localhost:8080/api/axis/Portlet_DL_DLAppService";
- and have your password specified instead of the second "test"
#Run the PWWSTest application again
Result: you should see everything is ok, but apparently you can observe authentication failure message